Are Ye’ Well?
We’re totally delighted to be pairing up with fellow Dubliners Totally Dublin in hosting this year’s Live Well Dublin event.
The evening will take place over two floors in the super cool Chocolate Factory.
There’ll be aerial yoga, nutritional advice, Tai Chi, and drumming. An array of health, happiness and fitness virtuosos. Dedicated workshops, live demonstrations, exhibition stands and a thought provoking panel of speakers. There will be drinks and food for the thirsty and famished. Not to fear.
Of course, the night would not be complete without a few words from psychoanalysis. We’ll be making a case toward the terror of the demand to live well, and it’s stranglehold on our dirty auld town.
* * Limited places for the workshops and to see the Panel of Speakers **
Here goes our Lineup for Live Well Dublin 2017
MC: Michael McDermott
Speaker 1: Amanda Lynch Psychotherapy Dublin
Speaker 2: Ciara Hudson Waterford Mindfulness
Speaker 3: Melanie Hoskin Melanie Hoskin
Speaker 4: Neil Bowman Neil Bowman Training
6.15 – 6.45 – Animal Flow Kaman Ryan, Certified L2 Animal Flow Instructor
7.00 – 7.30 – Deirdre Kavanagh Mindful Eating and Nutrition
7.45 – 8.15 – Salsa Dancing – Salsa Dublin
8.30 – 9.00 – Tai Chi with Chen Tai Chi Ireland
9.15 – 9.45 – Meditation with Diamond Health Coaching
10.00-10.30 – Zumba – Revolution Project
– Skinfull Affairs
– GoCar Ireland
– Raw Gyms Condition
– Strong Roots
– Iveagh Fitness Club
– Entrepreneurs Academy
– Revolution Project – Zumba
– Diamond Health Coaching
– The Crate
– Forever Living Products
– Jane Gribbon: Shamanic Energy Healer
– GWA “Girls With Attitude”
– Nourish For Life Nutrition
– The Herb Garden
– @Karen Griffin: Reiki and Wellness Coach
– King of kefiri
– The Hemp Company Ireland
– Yvonne Heskin: NES Health
– Nicoya Enrichment
If you haven’t got your tickets yet…hurry.
Latest posts by Colin McDonnell (see all)
- Join us at This Years Mental Health & Wellbeing Summit! - October 10, 2017
- Stellar Magazine Interview on Rivalry with Colin McDonnell - April 7, 2017
- Live Well Dublin 2017 - April 3, 2017